Sharpen your Sales Skills and Sales Mindset
Time & Location
About the Event
** GET YOUR TICKET HERE **
This practical and interactive workshop is for you, if you are selling products or services on a regular basis working for your own business, a start-up, scale-up or corporate company and would like to:
- understand the principles of successful sales methodologies and selling techniques
- overcome your sales fear and develop the right mindset to sell efficiently and effectively
- position your revenue-generating products and services with the right value and impact
- walk away with practices tailored to your business at the end of this efficient half-day workshop
At the end of this interactive and hands-on workshop - where we put valuable theory straight into practice - you will walk away with:
- an elevator pitch of what you and/or your company do(es)
- a tailored value proposition for your products and/or services
- a new perception of sales and understanding the 'winners' mindset
- a toolset of basic sales methodologies
- a general understanding of why people buy
- an idea of the right questions to ask to build and focus on the right sales pipeline
- different approaches on how to overcome objections throughout your sales cycle
- basic closing strategies you can use to drive sales
The groups are kept small to ensure active engagement for your own benefit. You will have the opportunity to meet like-minded people and network with other participants and the organiser.
What makes this workshop different from other sales trainings?
It is a mix of input based on knowledge & experience as well as practice. You will get the chance to apply the theory straight to your own business with different self-reflection and group exercises.
Tailoring it during the several hands-on exercises with the guidance of the highly-experienced instructor will help you to walk away with something concrete that you can apply straight away at the end of the workshop.
Who will be the instructor on the day? What is her experience and background?
Katrin Sturm has almost 10 years of a successful track record in sales, leading business development and sales teams in Salesforce and beyond and has now applied and shared her knowledge as an entrepreneur for the last 2 years.
Who is this workshop for? Who can attend?
Anybody who regularly has to sell something as a sales professional, account executive, entrepreneur or similar - be it for your own business or another company.
Please note that you will need a specific product or service to work on as a basis for this workshop to get the most out of it.
How do I best get to the venue?
The North Star Hotel is located in Dublin 1 just across Connolly Station, which is served by the DART, LUAS and trains and bus routes from all over the country.
There is several car parks available in the Connolly Station Car Park within a few minutes walk to the hotel.
What previous workshop attendees have said:
'Appreciate you sharing your valuable insights with us. Your tips were extremely helpful!', Sophie
'Very efficient with so much content in such a short time', Brendan
'Thank you again, Katrin. Amazing workshop!', David
'Really useful and motivating', Maria
'Informative and enjoyable', Eric
=> GET YOUR TICKET HERE <=