How to Upgrade Your Personal Brand as a Women in Tech
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you want to learn more about how you can upgrade your personal brand - especially as a woman in tech, female leader or CxO in a male-dominated industry?
In this 30-minutes fun, interactive and hands-on masterclass we will cover practical tips and tricks on how to:
- identify what you are known for and what you would like to stand for
- assess and upgrade your digital footprint
- learn how to craft a powerful 'elevator pitch' for yourself and beyond followed by some Q&A.
You will walk away with:
- an increased self-awareness and self-confidence
- a new understanding of how you can overcome the fear of self-promotion or 'selling yourself'
- simple steps on how to start elevating your brand further
** IMPORTANT: You will have to REGISTER VIA THE REGISTRATION LINK below to receive access to the Zoom invite:
ABOUT THE SPEAKER & FACILITATOR:
Katrin Sturm - Founder & CEO of The Best Possible You
Katrin combines her strengths and passion of developing driven female leaders and entrepreneurs after successfully climbing the corporate ladder for almost 10 years in elite business development, sales and leadership roles in companies like Oracle and Salesforce.
Having been a female leader in a highly competitive and male dominated industry herself, she now empowers female leaders and entrepreneurs to help them thrive professionally and personally.
She founded The Best Possible You in 2018 and has continued to scale it since using a 360 degree approach for personal, career and business growth.
She runs programmes like the Thriving Female Leaders Circle and also advises B2B SaaS scale-ups on how to scale their sales teams and customer facing processes.