Free Fundraiser Webinar: Self-care during Self-Isolation
Time & Location
About the Event
** REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/2wHFKO7 **
Learn more about how to keep the right mindset and a healthy body with the right nutrition during quarantine and self-isolation in times of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Join Katrin Sturm, the founder of The Best Possible You, together with co-host Rachel Young, CEO of EatFoodRight, sharing some of their tips and best practices to adapt to our new routines and while working from home.
This webinar was created to give back to the community and raise funds for the Mater Foundation*.
What we will touch on in this 60-minute webinar:
- Tips and tools on how to manage stress, fear and anxiety efficiently.
- Start building resilience and learn how to adapt to change more easily.
- Keep a positive mindset during challenging times and uncertainty.
- Increase your awareness of how, when and where you eat that impacts what you eat.
- Planning and preparing a new routine for food at home.
- Top tips for a good night's sleep.
When: Tuesday, March 31 at 7:30 pm Irish & UK time / 8.30 pm German & CET time
=> Register Now: https://bit.ly/2wHFKO7
* Please address any donations to www.materfoundation.ie directly by clicking on DONATE on their website or use the folowing Facebook Fundraiser: www.facebook.com/donate/209610823442994/